Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Want your feedback...No Need your feedback

How do you consider who it is you are talking to? Especially, how do you do this when you write a blog? Anyone and everyone can read it. Not everyone does read it, but you don't know who reads it unless they respond back to you. Otherwise you just look at the numbers and mostly have no clue who those numbers represent. That makes this so very difficult for me. I like to look people in the eye and hear their voice - see their eye movements - watch their body language. In general, I prefer a face to face conversation. But here I am writing a blog. Oh well!

Before I can go very far with this conversation I'm going to ask you all something. Would you please respond back? I need feedback to know if this is worthwhile or not. I'm not good at speaking into an empty room. I'm not addicted to hearing my own voice (or rather seeing my own words). Also, when you respond back could you tell me some of the topics / issues / concerns you think might be the most helpful.

I have this crazy notion that this ought to be helpful and not just another thing on the internet. Who needs just another thing. There ought to be SOMETHING of worth here.

Okay, so I'm going to send this out now and hope to hear back from some of you. I need to know.

2 comments:

  1. Keep on with your wise words. They inspire me, intrigue, and make my soul stir in a good way. Love u dad. I'm a fan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on with your wise words. They inspire me, intrigue, and make my soul stir in a good way. Love u dad. I'm a fan)

    ReplyDelete